Rules of the Trinity Trails
(as posted at the various trailheads)
Rules referencing laws:
- Dogs must be on secured leash while in park. (City ordinance #24-9)
- Trail hours: 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Violation constitutes trespassing. (Texas Penal Code 30.05)
Although some signs disagree and say, "Trail hours: 6 AM to 11 PM"
The rest of the rules:
- Be courteous.
- Walk or ride on the right, and pass on the left.
- Give an audible signal when passing.
- Yield when entering & crossing trails.
- Keep pets on leash.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Do not litter.
- Don't block the trail.
- Use lights at night.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Do not use the trail under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles prohibited.
Please remember that this web site is not officially associated with the Trinity Trails, so if you have a comment, suggestion or complaint about these rules we cannot help you. You should conact those responsible for the trails and/or your city council representative.